- November Specials
- Christmas Year Round
- Gift Combinations
- Cheese Tools
- Crackers, Cookies, Snacks
- Maple Syrup and Honey
- Maple Cream, Sugar, Candy
- Pancake and Other Mixes
- Sweetened with Maple
- Coffee & Hot Chocolate
- Jams, Jellies, Preserves, Spreads
- Savory Jams & Marmalades
- Wozz! Kitchen Creations
- Relishes and Chutneys
- Mustards, Ketchups, Hot Sauces
- BBQ Sauces and Marinades
- Spice & Herb Blends
- Seafood & Meats
- Desserts & Toppings
- Unique Items
- Cookbooks, Books, & Calendars
Holiday Status Updates
November 30th Update: The Crew had Thanksgiving week off but many came in Sunday to get a head start on this week. If you ordered before Thanksgiving but did not ask for a Thanksgiving or Hanukkah delivery; we skipped over your order.
We are now processing all the skipped orders received between Nov. 14- 20. We should have them all processed in a day or so. Then we start the next batch of orders, those received between Nov 21-24. I will keep you updated here.
Shipping Update: All Orders received by Monday, Nov. 15th that asked for Thanksgiving delivery have been shipped.
Ordering by Phone: At this time, we are unable to take phone orders during the day. Please call 603-823-8000 and leave your number. We will call you back within a few days. We will call and will call again until we reach you. If you called before Nov. 29th, we will process your order for a Christmas delivery.
Ordering by E-Mail: You can place an order by e-mail. Do NOT put any credit card information in an e-mail. We will contact you for payment. You can also e-mail to ask us to call you and take your order. If you send the e-mail by the end of day on Nov. 29th, we will get your order out in time for Christmas, even if we contact you for details after the deadline. E-Mail: Orders@HarmansCheese.com
Ordering Deadlines & Delivery Choices: If you place orders by the order deadline dates, we will do our best to get them out on time but delivery delays and weather will effect the delivery date. During the holidays, we cannot ship for specific dates.
- Order by Dec. 10th for Delivery before New Year's Eve
- Available Delivery "Weeks": Dec. 27-30, Jan 3-8, Jan 10-15. All packages will be scheduled for delivery in the range of dates above as we are unable to do specific dates.
- Deadline for guaranteed Delivery before Christmas was Nov. 29th
- Orders received after Nov 29th that desire a Christmas delivery will be processed after all orders received before Nov. 29th are processed. I will keep you updated on this page as to where we are. We are currently processing orders received between Nov 14-20.
- We are currently out of Polly's Buckwheat Pancake Mix, we hope will will have more in stock soon but Polly's Pancake Parlor only received part of their grain order this week so they are unable to make more at this time.
- Castleton Artisan Crackers are limited, we are not sure when our "Christmas" order will be delivered . . . we placed the order in August.
- Ruth's Cranberry Mustard is out of stock until mid-December and some other flavors have limited stock.
- Habanero and Smoked Habanero Cheese are being discontinued by Cabot Cheese Company. Fox Country Smokehouse is trying to buy the last of the inventory, order these cheeses early.
- Fox Country Smoke House Smoked Gouda is limited this year, order early.
- Maxine's Cheese Balls are NOT available this year. Due to an employee shortage, our co-packer (Genuine Local) has not been able to find a baker to produce any of their baked products. They are still able to make our John Harman's Cocktail Spreads and Ruth's Mustards.
- Harman's 2016 Cheddar and McCadam's 2016 Cheddar is no longer available.
- Polly's Pancake Mixes changed their packaging but we received our first holiday supply just before the change. Some of your orders will have the old packaging and some will have the new packaging but all mixes were made in November & December. The price is the same but the weight in all new packaging is 18 oz.