This award winning Triple Ale Onion Spread is made with a combination of 3 artisan ales produced by Woodstock Station Brewery just south of us in North Woodstock. This sweet sticky savory onion spread finishes with a hoppy kick. More than just a “man jam” for a summer grill, this spread is versatile! It is delicious on burgers and steak and is a fantastic condiment on a wrap, panini or toasted sandwich. It sits perfectly with a variety of cheeses from blue cheese to Camembert and of course goes well with Harman’s Really-Aged Cheddar.
Experiment with this spread and you will be amazed at its versatility.
- A hearty pizza sauce. Finish with fresh thyme, blue cheese, and walnuts.
- A spread: On the grill sourdough toasted sandwich, with goat cheese, arugula and pickled beets.
- Dressing: Combine with a summer red cabbage coleslaw, fresh parsley and a mustard vinaigrette dressing.
- Stuffed Mushrooms: Fill field mushrooms with Triple Ale Onion Spread and top with a mixture of sauteed bacon, fresh goat cheese and bake. Serve as a side or main dish atop spinach salad.
- Perfect in a quiche with spinach and cheddar.
- Use in place of honey or maple syrup in all your favorite recipes.
Winner of the Specialty Food Association 2014 Sofi™ Gold Winner for Outstanding Condiment!
✓ Local Ingredients
✓ Vegan Friendly
✓ Preservative Free
✓ Additive Free
Packed in 13 oz jar.
Serving Size: 16g | 1 Tbsp
Ingredients: Onion. Triple Ale Blend (brown ale. pale ale. amber ale.) Cane Sugar-Brown Cane Sugar-White. Cider Vinegar. Fruit Pectin. Garlic. Sea Salt
Calories from Fat: 0
Total Fat: <1g
Sat Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 14g
Dietary Fiber: <1g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 3%
Made locally by: Wozz! Kitchen Creations – Bethlehem, NH