Georgia Potato Salad
2 pounds boiling potatoes, peeled
1/2 cup white wine vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
2 medium-sized cucumbers, peeled, seeded, sliced
1/2 to 3/4 cup Georgia On My Mind mustard sauce
1/2 cup mayonnaise
10 hard cooked eggs, peeled and quartered
1/2 cup chopped Italian parsley
- Drop the potatoes as you peel them into a pot of cold, salted water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender but still firm.
- When done, drain the potatoes and roughly slice them. Sprinkle the still-hot potatoes with vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add onions, cucumbers, Georgia On My Mind, and mayonnaise; toss gently to combine.
- Add quartered eggs and parsley; toss again.
- Cool to room temperature, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, toss again, add seasoning to taste as needed, and add more mayonnaise if needed.
Recipe from Swineheart’s Signature Sauces