Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 roasting pan oven safe to 450F
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 1/3 c. Wozz! Balsamic Fig Mostarda Spread
- 1.5 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 sprinkle Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut ends of Brussels sprouts, remove outer leaves and cut the large ones in half and leave the small ones whole.
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Wozz! Balsamic Fig Mostarda Spread.
- Add Brussels sprouts and toss so mixture is coated onto Brussels sprouts.
- Transfer the coated Brussels sprouts to an oven-safe roasting pan and drizzle with any sauce mixture left in the bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, longer if you want them extra crispy and serve.
Recipe from Wozz! Kitchen Creations