Alice's Cooked Chicken Salad
Alice just lives right down the road from the store, perhaps you’ve seen her daughters scarecrows in the field (or even on our porch).
- 1 two-quart baking dish
- 1 mixing bowl
- 2½ cups Chopped Cooked Chicken
- 1½ cups Chopped Celery
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup undiluted
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Onion grated
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- ½ cup slivered Almonds
- 2 cups Potato Chips crushed
- ½ cup Harman’s Really-Aged Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Combine first 7 ingredients, blend well.
- Spoon into lightly- greased two-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Chips.
- Bake at 350º for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese and return to oven until Cheese melts. Serve warm.
Recipe from customer/friend, Alice Rossell.