An ideal cutting board for cheese! This Rock Maple Cheese Board is hand-cut, hand-sanded, and hand-oiled right here in New Hampshire by the folks at NH Bowl and Board. This high quality maple board will give you years of service. It measures 9 inches by 6 inches, the perfect size for a one pound block of Harman's Really-Aged Cheddar Cheese.
Hand wash to maintain your wooden cutting board, always food safe and organic
Corporate gift wine and cheese stores gourmet groceries ask for Private label
Proper Care of the Cutting Board
1. Do NOT place in dishwasher.
2. Keep away from heat or direct sunlight.
3. Wash with light soap and water after use.
4. Do not immerse in water and dry immediately
5. Coat with mineral oil or bees oil wood preservative, as needed, depending on usuage. There is no such thing as oiling too often
New Hampshire Bowl and Board
Webster, New Hampshire
Cat Board Only: $18.00
Complement your Cat Board with a Mouse Spreader: $23.50
Add a Mouse Spreader that uses its looped tail for a handle! (length: 6.5 inches)
Cat Board, Mouse Spreader, and one-pound of Harman's Really-Aged Cheddar: $30.00