Celebration of Lupines
The Franconia Notch
Regional Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 780
Franconia, NH 03580
Free Lupine Celebration Booklets will be available
from the Welcome Center
Franconia Notch Regional Chamber of Commerce
next to the Franconia Town Hall on Route 18
2015 Lupine Celebration Events are being Planned
SUGAR HILL SAMPLER
Free Lupine Poetry Walk through the Fields of Lupines the entire month at the Sampler, Sunset Hill Road, Sugar Hill. There will be Wagon Rides through the fields Saturdays & Sundays, weather permitting.
HARMAN’S CHEESE & COUNTRY STORE
will sponsor with other businesses the Annual Open Air Market to be held June 6-7, 10 am to 4 pm
* This event includes over 50 vendors and booth displays featuring local crafters, artisans, non-profit organizations, small businesses and much more.
* Luncheon will be available from local vendors and the Sugar Hill non-profit organization, the Willing Workers.
* Artisan demonstrations will be on-going
* Free afternoon Concert is being planned, sponsored by Gale River Motel of Franconia.
* Free Workshops and Seminars will be scheduled each day in History, Photography, and other programs of Local Interest.
All events, demonstrations, vendors, workshops and concerts will take place outside and inside the Carolina Crapo Building and Sugar Hill Meetinghouse - rain or shine - on picturesque Route 117, Main Street, Sugar Hill.
The schedule of workshops, seminars, concert, and vendor list will be updated as information is available; by April 15th the schedule of daily events should be complete. Also visit this website page for more information on this event.
SWING & SWEETS"
"A Taste of Desserts & Dance featuring Swing North Big Band* and delightfully delicious desserts offered up by the best chefs in the Franconia Notch Region! Sweet desserts and sweet music to the delight of generations; the stars do come out in Sugar Hill at the Meetinghouse on Route 117. Come to dance or enjoy the music.
Go to the Franconia Notch Chamber website for more information on the Annual Fields of Lupine Festival.
Directions to Harman's